Open Gym hours
1202 Wakoka St
Watertown, WI 53094
Our Open Gyms are the best place for children to socialize and have fun, In a safe environment. Enjoy and explore our gym filled with trampolines, foam pit, obstacle courses, and more.
Note: Depending on the type of open gym, the equipment that is out for kids to play on is subject to change.
Tiny Tots Open Gym
Ages 6 and Under Only: $5.00 Members, $6.00 Non-Members
NO TINY TOTS OPEN GYM TILL WINTER
One supervising adult per two children.
Family Open Gym
Walking to Age 3: $5.00 Members, $6.00 Non-Members
Ages 4 and Up: : $8.00 Members, $9.00 Non-Members
Friday 7:00-10:00 pm
One supervising adult per two children under the age of 7
OPEN GYM POLICIES
1. All participants must check in at the front desk, and have a release of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian only! They will be denied to participate if they do not have one signed!
2. Any participants 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
3. No food, candy, gum or beverages allowed anywhere in facility except in viewing area!
4. It is expected that participants respect gym staff, equipment, and any other open gym participant.
5. ABSOLUTELY no profanity, or any inappropriate language or verbal abuse is allowed at Rock River Gymnastics Center and will result in
immediate removal from participating!
6. No wrestling, tackling, fighting or roughhouse play is allowed!
7. No equipment (mats) can be stacked higher than 3 feet!
8. Respect all equipment. It all has its place and use! Be nice to all equipment in RRGC facility!
9. One person a time on all equipment including: bars, trampolines, etc.
10. Running can cause accidents, which leads to injuries. PLEASE walk at all times and be especially careful on the concrete floors, stairs
and around any large equipment!
11. Pit safety rules:
a.) Watch carefully before entering the pit to make sure the area you plan to land in, is clear of other people
b.) When entering pit, only land on your feet, or bottom. Never head first!
c.) Do not push or throw people into the pit!
d.) Immediately come out of pit, never burry yourself!
e.) No tearing of the pit blocks, and they are to remain in the pit at all times!
12. All balls, and other playing equipment may be used only if given permission by staff member!
13. Please throw any garbage of yours into appropriate garbage bin! No throwing garbage on ground or leaving on tables!!
Remember..... Safety First!
Friday December 29, 2017
Early New Years Bash!
Open Gym with Paramount Sounds DJ